Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
55Kab
14 years ago
So do we think that is a good price?

GKL 7
14 years ago
I don't think the price is untoward.
But i don't know the history of the car,i.e the extent of it's repairs and how much is original.He say's original metal,but that could have been taken from a doner of the same period
Rob will be able to add alot more as he pretty much knows the Hebs left in exsistance.
pre67vw
14 years ago
As usual, I think the price is too high :lol:

It looks like a nice car, but for that price I'd expect a body number and a top. I have no idea what the standard of the work has been, but if I was about to spend that much money on a 60 year old car then I'd jump on a plane and go have a look.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Etzhold1
14 years ago

As usual, I think the price is too high :lol:

It looks like a nice car, but for that price I'd expect a body number and a top. I have no idea what the standard of the work has been, but if I was about to spend that much money on a 60 year old car then I'd jump on a plane and go have a look.

pre67vw wrote:

I think the price is OK, But I would like to see pictures from the body work that is done before I would buy it ([-x No I don't have the money for that car)
Invest 10K more in the top and interiour, and you have nice car !
Always better looking then a 120000US$ conv with a ugly top and interiour and wrong parts ! :roll:
I hope this heb is going to a good home soon ! I start playing the lotery again from today !:d You never know :lol: :wink:

Guido:beer:

PS The hebmuller sign on the rear decklid is not included in the sale !
So I can sell a other sign to the next owner :lol: :lol: :lol:

heb623
14 years ago
Nice car!8)
Maybe the price is high or maybe the price is low!:shock:
You can not judge that[-x before seeing and inspecting the car!

:twisted: ET

On the other hand it looks much better than mine when I bought!:lol:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Hebster52
14 years ago
I have seen the car in person 3 years ago. Not much have changed since I was there for a visit. I remember talking to him last year and the wooden parts on the top was finished and next would be finishing the top.

Unfortunately I can't shed any light about how much have been done to the car while restoring it either.
I was just on a short visit.

Sad to see it being sold before he had the time to finish it though.

I guess they have thought that the D&S they have is enough to fill the garage with for now. :wink:
The HebsterWerks.